Saturday, August 13, 2011

Judith Chapman in "Vivien" in LA

Friends, this is the one of the few times I wish I were in L.A.!  Usually seen as Genoa City's most lovable bad girl, Gloria, Judith Chapman is portraying movie star Vivien Leigh (most famous for her role as Scarlett O'Hara in Gone with the Wind) in a one-woman show.  Playing now through September 4 at the Rogue Machine Theatre, Vivien is co-produced by the theater company started by Judith, The Troubadours of Daytime.  Following its L.A. engagment, the show will go on tour with stops in Palm Springs, New Orleans, and Atlanta.

In addition to her current role on The Young and the Restless, Judith has appeared on too many soaps to mention here.  But, she says, “That’s just my day job which allows me to luxuriate in my theater.”

Click here for more information and to buy tickets.

Read a wonderful article about Judith, the show, and Vivien.

No comments:

Post a Comment